Given below are some of the benefits of Panchakarma
- It restores your constitutional harmony thereby improving health and wellness.
- It flushes out toxins from your body.
- It neutralises the negative effects of stress and retards the aging process.
- It strengthens the immune system and builds a resilient you.
- It relaxes you and keeps you calm.
- It improves your health, boosts your energy levels and gives you a clear mind.
Purvakarma is the term that denotes the measures to be followed before a full blown Panchakarma. Snehana or oil massage and swedana or sweating (akin to sweating in a spa) are the two processes that facilitate easy elimination of toxins.
Vamana, virechana, snehavasti, kashayavasti and nasya are the five processes of Ayurveda for elimination of toxins from body and mind.
Panchakarma helps in restoring back your lost vitality.
herbal, remedy, ayurveda, home remedies